Thomas Tidley Author For more than 10 years, Thomas Tidley has been helping individuals with mobility issues find a solution. His experience in the health sciences and work with assisted living facilities makes him the perfect content manager for Rolstoel. He is also working in research & development with some of the biggest mobility aids dealers in the US, making sure that those who need help can find it. Thomas is passionate about his work and committed to helping others. Thomas is highly educated and holds a bachelor's of science degree. Plus, he continues his education in the health sciences, so he can always be up-to-date on the latest innovations and advances in this field. You can find on his Twitter account or by contacting him by email on our contact page.
- How long can you leave the country on disability & keep SSDI? Leaving the country on disability can be complicated, especially when maintaining disability benefits from Social Security Disability Insurance Jan 28 , 2023 Blog . Travel
- 13 Categories of disabilities affecting children & their education There are 13 categories of disabilities that can adversely affect a child’s educational performance, social development, and overall quality of Jan 11 , 2023 Kids
- Lego Does It Again – Lego Wheelchair & Wheelchair Ramps If you are a parent who buys toys for your disabled child, you may have had instances when you had to think twice before completing a purchase. Not Jun 25 , 2022 Blog . disability . Toys
- Day Program Activities For Adults With Disabilities Adults with disabilities are three times more likely to suffer heart disease, stroke, cancer, or diabetes than adults without disabilities. This is Jun 23 , 2022 Blog . Activities . disability
- The Progression of Wheelchair Barbie Fashionistas Dolls Barbie, the iconic fashion doll with long blonde hair, is now six decades old and is a lot different than she used to be. Barbie and her friends Jun 20 , 2022 Blog . Toys